14th Sex Addicts Anonymous meeting
- Careful to not freak out too much about doing things right. There is no right way, except the even pace that is appropriate personally for me.
- When I make one single mistake, embarrassment and shame are so overwhelming that I’d rather not deal with it and I try to escape.
- Afraid to make mistakes?
- Perfectionist about weight, appearance for sex appeal?
- I try to find the “perfect” job or career
- Try to find the perfect friends or boyfriends
- It’s hard for me to accept imperfections in others and myself
- In relationships, I try to rescue guys and make their lives perfect
I sometimes worry that people will go away if I don’t thank them or if I’m not appreciative of them. Also applies to body parts. I’m worried that if I don’t appreciate my eyes, for example, then I will go blind as punishment or karma or something.