Saturday, June 5, 2010
REASONS TO DRINK, TONIGHT
- for fun, with friends
- to celebrate Sammie’s job freedom (he was recently fired or quit the dueling piano bar)
- it’s fun
- to relax? (let go)
- Basically, to let loose and have fun.
REASONS NOT TO DRINK, TONIGHT
- to take care of the drunk friends (co-dependent care-taking?)
- to avoid sleeping all day Sunday
- to avoid urge/desire to have sex (sexual anorexia?)
- fear of becoming alcoholic (have I been drinking too much, recently?)
- to control the driving; to avoid cab fare (control issues?)
- Basically, to control.